In this image transfer workshop you will learn several transfer techniques that can be applied to a wide range of materials including wood, earthenware, glass, canvas, and more. These techniques are so simple, sometimes using the most basic of materials, and produce amazing results—we cannot wait to share them with you!
After a short demonstration, you will have the opportunity to personalize a recipe box with image transfers while we are available to provide guidance and trouble-shooting tips. Leave with your finished take-home recipe box and a new practical skill!
- Cost: $35/ticket (sign up online)
- Length: 1½-3 hours (varies by technique, work at own pace)
- Recommended age group: 16 and up
- Recommended skill level: None (all skill levels welcome)
- Included: All necessary materials and supplies, one (1) take-home recipe box/ticket, guided instruction, $5 voucher for your next workshop
- Bring (optional): Laser printed copies of photographs, book illustrations, recipe text, labels, etc. If you have questions about prepping copies prior to class, contact us!